The sand core is broken by impact energy and is so prepared for the following oscillation decoring. Due to a high-frequency vertical oscillation movement the sand bulbs are dashed against the casting wall with high energy. Thus, they are broken very effectively. By means of the chosen oscillation movement ribs in the openings are skipped. A sand-air-mixture is formed which is transported out of the casting due to the high-frequent oscillation. Parts that have big holes or unfavorable openings can be turned into the requested position by means of a rotary unit. The loose sand can run out of the casting. The oscillation movement changes by the angle the part is turend.
Scheuchl decoring units are suitable for many different kind of castings, such as:
- Cylinder heads
- Chassis parts
- Pump casings
- Oil pans, etc.
Reasons that speak for procuring a Shake Champion:
- Low investment- and operating costs
- Reduction of decoring scrap
- Easy to operate
- Flexible casting intake
- Reduction of decoring time du to high decoring performance
- Integrated sand guiding technology
- Sand dropping directly into box, conveyor or vitrating conveyor
- Integration of hammers for core breaking is possible