Chip cleaning for castings
Usually the chip cleaning is interposed in a roll conveyor. The casting arrives over the roll conveyor in the cleaning station. There it is lifted and fixed. Then the cleaning process over three simultaneous steps is carried out: swinging, turning and blowing.
- Cleaning station: one piece for one casting
- Cleaned parts: crankcases, cylinder heads and further castings
- Degree of automation: fully automated
- Loading/unloading: guide rail
- Sand discharge: sand guiding plates and vibration conveyors respectively conveyor band